To our valued customer,
As a responsible organization in the Janitorial service industry for over 2 decades, everyone at Cleantech Service Group is continuously monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We will be updating the content on this page as information becomes available to us to inform you of what we’re putting in place as well as to offer links to trustworthy sources of information. In this time of crisis, we hope you are staying safe and healthy and we remain available to you as usual. As a responsible organization in the Janitorial service industry, we are continuously monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. We will be updating the content as information becomes available to us to inform you of what we’re putting in place as well as to offer links to trustworthy sources of information.
There is no higher priority than the health and safety of our customers and employees.
There are many people who are playing a very important role in this time of crisis. Often forgotten, our cleaning crews are an indispensable resource in making sure this infection is contained and that cross-contamination is limited. We have been in constant communication with our field personnel and all of them understand the great role they play in ensuring this pandemic stays contained and does not spread to unmanageable levels. We would like to thank them for all their hard work in keeping the population and the people we serve healthy and safe.
As always, feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns or simply for some human contact if that’s what you need, we’re here for you.
What is happening in our office?
As of Monday, March 16th, at 4 pm, we have successfully set-up our entire office team to work remotely. Had you asked us even a month ago if this was ever to be possible our answer would have likely been “no” however, these times of crisis also offer up opportunities for innovation and we are very proud to be able to add this to the many things we as a company are doing to flatten the curve.
What is happening with our contracts in the field?
As the bulk of our personnel is out there keeping buildings clean and free of germs, here are some measures we have taken with them:
- All field personnel has been provided with gloves which reduce the urge to touch their face and keeps them protected from germs
- Given masks have not proven to be effective, we have not made them mandatory and some personnel may still choose to wear them if they feel the need to
- Over the weekend of Mar 14-15th, only one crew member called in sick, they were assigned to one of our care home contracts and we chose to err on the side of caution and have him stay at home
- Deliveries of disinfectant are still happening at all our locations to ensure all cleaners have the equipment they need
- Most of our operations manager are still attending sites daily and providing support for our field workers
- We are doing our best to tend to all areas of the building however, disinfecting is #1 priority at the moment to ensure your building is clean and safe
Inventory Status for High Demand Products
We are currently patiently awaiting, as is much of the world, for hand sanitizer supplies to become available. This is a product we normally stock in our warehouse however with the recent demand, our inventory is running low. We have standing orders with our suppliers and hope to be receiving some product within the next weeks.
In the meantime, we have ordered sanitary wipes which are very effective at disinfecting any surfaces and which we have been using at all our sites, as per above, including at all the care home facilities we serve. We have limited the quantity for orders for the time being to ensure we are able to supply our customers.
If you wish to order products from us, please get in touch and we will advise on quantities available and prices:
Order Supplies by:
or emailing: email@example.com
Want more information?
Department of Finance of Canada (information on Canada’s Economic Response Plan)